Save Money With Gene’s HVAC Maintenance Agreements
There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than semi-annual maintenance. HVAC maintenance ensures your system is working at peak efficiency, year-in and year-out. A system that is maintained semi-annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
Maintenance virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it runs. Often, the energy savings covers the cost of the planned annual maintenance service. Check out our valuable tips to see the facts.
Included Gene’s Maintenance Service Agreements:
- Check evaporator coil
- Lubricate fan motor
- Set manifold pressure
- Monitor expansion valve
- Check start and run capacitors
- Test fan limit switch
- Clean evaporator drain
- Check start and run delays
- Inspect valves
- Check voltage drops
- Monitor refrigerant level
- Perform efficiency test
- Check flue
- Clean or replace filters
- Adjust operating pressures
- Check flame baffle
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure voltage differences
- Clean combustion chamber
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure amperage draw
- Measure temperature difference
- Clean and adjust burners
- Perform combustion test
- Clean condenser coil
- Evaluate vent system
- Test ignition system
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Set burner adjustment
- Check combustion air
- Check fan blades for tightness
- Measure gas input
- Wax outdoor cabinets
Benefits of Annual Maintenance Agreements:
- Reduced Cooling and Heating Costs – saving you money!
- Improved Equipment Efficiency – get the most from your investment!
- Add Years to Equipment Life – peace of mind!
- Improved Dependability – comfort available when you want it!
- Protects Your Home – assures proper and safe equipment operation!
- Priority Customer – same day service when it’s an emergency!
- Discount on Repair Service – save money on all necessary repairs!
- Agreement is Transferable – adds value to your home!
- Significant savings when it’s time to replace your comfort system.
A Few Points to Consider….
Industry Insider Tip:
All manufacturers of equipment in the heating and air conditioning industry recommend annual maintenance. What many consumers do not realize is that specified in the fine print of the manufacturers warranties, they require maintenance for their respective warranties to remain in effect.
Industry Insider Tip:
Annual maintenance pays for itself in operating cost savings during the peak season alone. Empirical university and utility research found average operating cost savings of $32.76 per month from annual maintenance. Not only was efficiency restored, but operating capacity was also recovered, resulting in improved comfort.
We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made. Trust Gene’s to take care of your required maintenance and ensure that everything is working properly. Schedule Your Maintenance Online or call Gene’s today at 330.723.4104.